Thursday, November 4, 2010

NY Underground




Folk Incognito blog master presents music underground worldwide. In my next few blogs I am going to feature underground musician around the world from my travels. Slipping out of glass and concert boxes into the cool night. Crisp cool air rushes into your lounges. A few minutes of arms stretched out feet skipping. Then it all disappear and you are down in the bowls of the earth like a mole you are in the New York subway system. And just before you enter anxiety mood, waiting for the next train, you hear music. Guantanamera , Latino music. Wary feet and limbs are soothed minds are transported. Latino Music underground.
Spanish language
English language

Yo soy un hombre sincero
De donde crece la palma
Y antes de morirme quiero
Echar mis versos del alma
Guantanamera, guajira, Guantanamera I am an honest man
From where the palm tree grows
And before dying I want
To share the verses of my soul.
Folk Incognito blog master.

No comments:

Post a Comment