Thursday, July 14, 2011

PUSH LAWN MOWER



In an effort to mitigate my carbon foot print I recently I bought a Push Reel Lawn Mower. After years of gas powered lawn mowers. My initial reluctance to purchase one had to do with my past experiences with using these push lawn mowers. Which was mowing my aunt’s Yvonne’s lawn, {best times of my life}. Using the old Push Reel Mowers one had to exert enormous effort; their coefficient of friction was very high. However the modern Push Reel Mowers have a very low coefficient friction. This means they are easier to push. Apart from offsetting carbon foot print pushing the Reel Mower is another means to exercise. As evidence of my action to save the environment and promote health I have attached a few images of a muscular and handsome man and a beautiful woman mowing my back yard lawn back lawn.



Most of the art featured in my blog are for sale.


Folk Incognito blog master.

No comments:

Post a Comment