Friday, December 5, 2014

REMEMBRANCE OF CHRISTMAS

REMEMBRANCE OF CHRISTMAS
Due to popular demand and with Christmas around the corner I bring you chapter one of Remembrance of Christmas. While you read Remembrance please take time to click on link to Once upon an Easter on Lulu.com, my website Marabunta and bid on my art on EBay  Rowan'{Gender} shown below .
Folk incognito

Blog Master.
    
I remember Christmas, when as a little boy I sat under the Christmas tree and gazed at all the toys that Santa had brought for my brother and I.  Me saying aloud “Santa must be a very good man”.
Those words brought tears of joy to my Grandfather.  At that age I had no Idea that he was one of Santa’s great helpers, who brought all those wonderful gifts that, adorned the bottom of our Christmas tree. 
The essence of Christmas, giving gifts of love.
I remember Christmas.




No comments:

Post a Comment