Sunday, January 10, 2016

BAPTISM

While working with a publisher of recent on my book {Remembrance of Christmas} the publisher asked for original pictures of art featured in the book.  I found myself in a position where I had sold “Sick and in Hospital”.  I therefore had do another painting.  My original painting was done from a photograph.  Going through my file I found the original photograph. What moved me was what was written behind the photograph in my father’s hand writing, {why were you born? All about water Baptism. In Takoradi Hospital given by Butos.  My hand writing, Rowan, To: Granny}.

Attached to this blog are photographs and the original painting and the new one.  Also attached is {Burst} an explosion of flowers, this art is for sale.  You may contact me direct or view on Saatchiart.com.




No comments:

Post a Comment