Thursday, November 17, 2016

Remember 2016 early start

This year 2016 I am starting my Remembrance of Christmas blog early. I have an added feature the opportunity to purchase Remember via eBook format. I am curious to see how the media will perform and welcome all critique. Remember Christmas is on Lulu.com also iBookstore just enter Rowan Abbensetts.  Also linked is my daughters blog Spoken Black Girl. Attached art Anansi is now on sale at Saatchi art.com.
PROLOGUE
December 1992
The background of this children’s book has a distinctive
Caribbean flare. Remembrance of Christmas opens windows on different cultures and their similarities.  The comparable backgrounds I feel children the world over can relate to also adults.  Remembrance of Christmas narrative was drawn from memorable episodes of the Christmas season in my life while a child growing up in Guyana South America and Ghana West Africa. 

No comments:

Post a Comment