Sunday, March 26, 2017

Once Upon an Easter Chapter 8 Kite Making

We explained to the Gardner our dilemma. He convinced us that our fears were unfounded and we could build our own wood kite. Up to that time my brother and I could only build pointer broom kits. Which were not very efficient kits. They were prone to breaking easily and had bad flying records.  The Gardner then proceeded to lead us through the steps of making our own wood kite with old pieces of board hanging around our yard. With the assistance of my aunt Yvonne who provide us with some of her Grease Proof paper and some color Barbados Paper we built two singing engine kits with big bulls so that they could hum in the air.

Once upon an Easter.
please feel free to contact me on art shown on my blog.
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment