Wednesday, December 6, 2017

REMEMBER CHRISTMAS CHAPTER 1



I remember Christmas, when as a little boy I sat Under the Christmas tree and gazed at all the toys that Santa had brought for my brother and I.  Me saying aloud “Santa must be a very good man”.
Those words brought tears of joy to my grandfather’s eyes.  At that age I had no Idea that he was one of Santa’s great helpers, who brought all those wonderful gifts that were, adorned the bottom of our Christmas tree.  The essence of Christmas, giving gifts of love.

I remember Christmas. 
Remember Christmas is also available in eBook format at  Barnes and Noble .com. You may contact me for art shown on my blog, however paintings featured in Remember Christmas are not for sale. Amaryllis is on sale for $75.00. Attached links to Remember Christmas and my daughter magazine Spoken Black Girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment