Saturday, November 17, 2018

REMEMBER CHRISTMAS 2 Part 1

During the Christmas season, one of the traditions in Ghana was to build a trash house. This trash house was built out of the leaves from a palm tree.  You then spend Christmas Eve and Christmas morning in it rejoicing the day Christ was born.  This custom symbolized the humble way that Christ came into the world born in a stable.  Although I must confess that, I was never able to spend the whole night in the palm house.  I missed my bed and the nights were cold. 
    It was Christmas Eve and my elder brother, Clarence and I decided to climb a tall tree to cut down a few posts to build our little Christmas house.  While my tall and on the way to becoming fat brother climbed the tree I stood at the bottom of the tree to point out which of the best limbs to cut.  Suddenly I heard a loud “crack.”
Remember Christmas is available in eBook format at Barnes and noble.com and Amazon Books. com also free  on kindle books .com.  Lillie's Night art is also on sale for $120.00.







No comments:

Post a Comment