Wednesday, May 6, 2020

CHAPTER 5 Part 2 TEST FLIGHT


 It flew so high it homed so loud it could be heard form miles, my heart could not stop pounding with happiness.  Then as if out of nowhere a strong gosh of wind blew and pop went the twine (Crochet #0) and away flew my kite.  There was no time to waste straight away we plunged in to action running in the direction of the falling kite. As fast as the kite fell it disappeared more speedily. We now had to go from yard to yard over fences fearing bad dogs and angry shouts. Finally we got to the yard of an old lady and decided to ask her if she had seen a fallen kite.  “Yes” she said, and then asks us to describe the kite. I slept well that night with my kite by my bedside.
Once upon an Easter.
Illustrations for Once upon an Easter are not for sale. However attached {Riverside} is on sale for $600.00. Once upon an Easter is also available at Barnes and Noble.com in eBook format.




No comments:

Post a Comment