Thursday, December 3, 2020

REMEMBER CHRISTMAS (PROLOUGE 2)

 As the Christmas season begins I will start my Remembrance of Christmas blog. This year however I am starting by conducting a survey of my followers. I would like to know how many followers would like a hard copy of Remember Christmas.  This will assist me to conduct a feasibility study on the number of books to have printed. Therefore your response will be appreciated. On first estimate the average cost of printed illustrated color copy will be $25.00, this does not include shipping. 

The truth became apparent to me when I had my new lovely then nine years old daughter Deanna read this script. She totally enjoyed the script she even laughed. She then encouraged her teenage brother Marlon to read the script his response was a wide smile he also enjoyed the script.  I have since had this kid story adapted and preformed as a play by my local church in Brooklyn. The play was well received by a multi-cultural congregation with much acclaim .As a child, growing up I found that it was the little things that made Christmas pleasant a kiss a hug a thank you a little gift, and simple action of love and deed. Even if you cannot give an expensive gift or a big one, remember it is the token appreciation that matters. Lastly be loving be creative and remember the reason for Christmas therein lies its beauty it is spirit. For I tell you it is truly a spirit.

 I remember Christmas.

Remember christmas is also available at Barnes&Noble.com in eBook format {https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/remember-christmas-rowan-abbensetts/1125158100?ean=9781365538780 } Please also visit my Business website marabunta Enterprise {https://www.marabuntainc.com/}. Also on this blog is art

 Syra Bonaly on sale for$1000.00






No comments:

Post a Comment