Saturday, April 8, 2023

Once Upon an Easter chapter 8 Kite Man




The test kite now more damaged from the journey, we had no time to waste.  The next morning we started rummaging through our aunt’s yard looking for old box boards to cut and make parts for our broken kite. We found a few pieces and with a cutlass started chopping down on the wood. 


Suddenly we heard someone shouting at us. “Hey there! Hey you there!” 

We looked round and there was this tall skinny man pointing at us. “Stop that racket, what do you all think you are doing?” 

We replied, “We’re trying to repair our kite”. 


“Oh! I see” he said, “Come here, let me help you I have a knife the sharpest gal I ever had, when she cut, she does cut real clean and smooth”. Me use am to chop up nuff of them”. “Bring them boards, leh me help you all build a big man kite”.

 I am the Kite Man. Wait here, Ah gon bring out my favorite knife Baby Gal! 

His fingers were long, and his hands were steady as he chopped and planed the boards to be used for our kite.

Attached Blue Diamond now on sale for $100.00 you may inbox me for details or visit my website https://www.marabuntaenterprise.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment